Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A major view of Huck's House and Pester Huck when it's not covered in children
Huck's House and Pester Huck
January 22, 1984
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Huck's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Studio Stable in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Huck taking a break from recording a scene from his last big film, a shot-for-shot remake of Citizen Kane. Be sure to pinch his fact!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while getting in line.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with less people on it.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from dietary requirements or familial, blood, intestinal, personal, neck, or bowel disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and strollers inside the attraction at most times.
- In an inaccessible location at the bottom of the Huck's House and Pester Huck, there is a mortal combat dojo for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.