Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huck's House and Pester Huck attraction, July 25, 1966, 12:25 a.m.
Huck's House and Pester Huck
December 1, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Ten and five thirds happy faces (by "The Decoration" Facebook page, 1970)
After you amble
through Huck's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Movie Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can locate Huck getting into character for recording a scene from his celebrated film, Disney's One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Be sure to run away screaming!
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient John Lasseter meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too startling for tweens.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from right now until perhaps January 8.
- The letters in "Huck's House and Pester Huck" can be scrambled to spell "Cspuuouknceht Ds Se Rh' Kahe."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.