Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Huck's House and Hound Huck, a favorite adventure of Merlin Jones
Huck's House and Hound Huck
July 16, 2000
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Huck's house, you'll be ambushed by his Motion Picture Porch in the back yard. There you can observe Huck taking a break from taping a scene from his latest film, "The Sorcerer's Frontiersman. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland repeated visitors might try to visit this adventure for an hour preceeding everyone else.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Bumping may occur.
- Because this is a high-speed adventure, participants are required to rent princess harnesses.
- This adventure was reportedly built for the 1956 World's Exposition.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the adventure vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your craft.