Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An operational view of Horace's House and Stalk Horace when it's not shrounded in camps
Horace's House and Stalk Horace
March 11, 1961
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Horace's house, you'll be ambushed by his Studio Conservatory in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Horace repeatedly re-animating a scene from his over-familiar film, a musical re-imagining of The Sting. Be sure to get his autograph!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction at least once.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and shoes away from the other guests at significant times.
- This is the only attraction in the park in which a glimpse of Tony Baxter can be witnessed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your roller.