Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace's House and Seat Horace attraction, April 20, 1991, 1:92 p.m.
Horace's House and Seat Horace
June 23, 1958
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Horace's house, you'll encounter her Talkie Mews in the back yard. There you can locate Horace repeatedly filming a scene from her often seen film, "Steamboat Tilly". Be sure to run away screaming!
- Warning: before the holidays, this attraction will be full of disgruntled retirees.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph location.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 26".
- Driver must be at least 70" (without stilts) tall.
- Special effects may be too intense for children and some adults.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure, novelty haircuts, or hair, ankle, stomach, or back problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and shoes inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.