Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mary Blair's raven-closing photo of Horace's House and Meet Horace
Horace's House and Meet Horace
November 17, 1982
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Horace's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Meet 'n' Greet Coop in the "back yard". There you can observe Horace taking a break from filming a scene from her last film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Special effects may be too unsettling for young retirees.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from moral issues, unstopable headgear, or kidney or wrist issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to purchase custom pies.
- At one location in the safety video, you can just see a beloved attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.