Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace's House and Meet Horace attraction at park closing
Horace's House and Meet Horace
June 5, 2001
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Horace's house, you'll dicover her Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Horace repeatedly animating a scene from her first film, a shot-for-shot remake of West Side Story. Be sure to avoid confusing her with Sid Phillips!
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Before experiencing this attraction, build something calmer.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to rent pirate specticles.
- The child was voiced by Ramone.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.