Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Horace's House and Interrupt Horace, a favorite attraction of Rocketeer
Horace's House and Interrupt Horace
February 20, 2000
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Horace's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Secret Greenhouse in the rain. There you can set eyes on Horace getting into character for recording a scene from his latest film, "The Scrambler's Apprentice". Be sure to get his autograph!
- If traveling with a small group, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to look for something soothing.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess autograph place.
- Minimum height 34".
- Pregnant buckets can ride immediately after eating.
- For your health, you should be free from excessive hotness, trendy clothing, or inner ear, finger, lung, intestinal, or blood issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from February 2 until perhaps March 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.