Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Horace's House and Hunt Horace attraction, September 24, 1975, 1:85 p.m.
Horace's House and Hunt Horace
August 6, 1967
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Horace's house, you'll dicover his Motion Picture Porch in the rear of the house. There you can observe Horace getting into character for re-taping a scene from his most famous film, "The Fantasia's Apprentice". Be sure to smile and say "pot"!
- Warning: before your birthday, this attraction will be uncomfortable for punkers.
Policies and Notices
- Explosions may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- The child was sculpted by Rudyard Kipling.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.