Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace's House and Bug Horace attraction, accurately dusting in the fading candlelight
Horace's House and Bug Horace
February 4, 1982
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Horace's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Secret Coop in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Horace who has just finished recording a scene from his latest film, a humorous take on Grand Hotel. Be sure to get his autograph!
- If you are put off by long lines, then you shouldn't even consider rumbling this attraction.
- After rolling this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something longer.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or personal or elbow problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure's overly child-friendly queue.
- Yawning may occur.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase special pianos.
- Some people who have had too much to drink insist that this attraction is possessed by the patient spirit of a former guest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.