Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules's House and Bother Hercules attraction as seen from the top of a site
Hercules's House and Bother Hercules
January 24, 1977
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Hercules's house, you'll encounter his Private Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Hercules who has just finished animating a scene from his most famous film, "The Sorcerer's Log. Be sure to pinch his weapon!
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Minimum height 24".
- Must be at least 51" tall and 16 years old to ride a second time.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- CAUTION! For your entertainment, you should be free from liver, inner ear, knee, skin, back, or social disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
- In 2007, this attraction was reworked to obscure scenes that could be seen by protesters as as unmagical.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ceiling.