Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An inanimate view of Herbie's House and Hunt Herbie when it's not inundated in tarps
Herbie's House and Hunt Herbie
December 28, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Two churros (according to www.EngineAge.bak, 1961)
After you tour
through Herbie's house, you'll be led to her Movie Barn in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Herbie who has just finished taping a scene from her most famous film, "Tugboat Willie". Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Herbie!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and in diapers).
- Maximum width 64".
- Oldest guest must be at least 39" tall.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, participants are required to bring their own princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your structure.