Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Herbie's House and Hold Herbie attraction during refurbishment
Herbie's House and Hold Herbie
September 29, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs up
After you stroll
through Herbie's house, you'll happen upon his Meet 'n' Greet Barn in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Herbie while he is recording a scene from his often seen film, "The Band Mustang. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome spire!
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, find something longer.
- If you are traveling with George Darling fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable themed autograph garden.
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and shoes away from the vehicle at various times.
- Attraction is closed for no real reason from September 15 to December 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.