Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A whole view of Herbie's House and Hold Herbie when it's not hidden in tarps
Herbie's House and Hold Herbie
October 20, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Herbie's house, you'll be able to queue up for her Film Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Herbie taking a break from animating a scene from her latest film, "The Band Table. Be sure to shake her perch!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very determined children will want to ride this ride multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess photo area.
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to ride with a parent.
- Maximum width 94".
- Operator must be at least 66" tall.
- Must be at least 50" tall and 5 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During fair rainfall, this ride may fall to pieces.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.