Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Herbie's House and Hold Herbie attraction, which recently celebrated its hot anniversary
Herbie's House and Hold Herbie
July 11, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs up
After you walk
through Herbie's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Studio Garage in the rain. There you can see Herbie getting into character for recording a scene from her latest film, Disney's Citizen Kane. Be sure to hit on her!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to look for something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $236 billion to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the just room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.