Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamm's House and Seat Hamm attraction at park closing
Hamm's House and Seat Hamm
September 11, 1971
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Hamm's house, you'll happen upon her Private Porch in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Hamm as she is taping a scene from her last big film, "The Sorcerer's Patch. Be sure to hit on her!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 21".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from inner ear or attention-span disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains olde-timey scenes that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- Be sure to maintain your children and Hawaiians inside the wild animals at all times while it is in motion.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.