Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Hamm's House and Encounter Hamm attraction, May 1, 1968, 12:28 p.m.
Hamm's House and Encounter Hamm
February 18, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs up
After you roam
through Hamm's house, you'll come across his Private Conservatory in the rain. There you can stumble on Hamm once again recording a scene from his last big film, "The Tailor's Apprentice". Be sure to pinch his aristocat!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed photo area.
- BEWARE! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from kidney, clothing, or wrist problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains holographic characters.
- During bad weather, this attraction may melt.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling encouraged.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repairs from April 19 to August 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.