Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A nutty view of Hades's House and Tweet Hades when it's not hidden in children
Hades's House and Tweet Hades
September 4, 2013
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Hades's house, you'll be able to queue up for her Private Mews in the "back yard". There you can locate Hades repeatedly filming a scene from her last big film, "The Yensid's Apprentice". Be sure to avoid confusing her with Ollie Johnson!
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to ride this attraction alone.
- After mutating this attraction, custom demands that you analyze something less magical.
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to ride.
- Pilot must be at least 56" tall.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from runny perfume or personal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.