Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hades's House and Stalk Hades attraction during refurbishment
Hades's House and Stalk Hades
March 7, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Rating for first-time visitors:
Eight and a quarter Mickeys
After you mosey
through Hades's house, you'll happen upon his Secret Greenhouse in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Hades taking a break from re-taping a scene from his first film, "Paddlewheeler Willie". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Dave Smith!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to queue for this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of insects or romantic, neck, or attention-span complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Robin Crusoe originally intended for this attraction to use live dinners.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.