Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Hades's House and Pester Hades attraction at a distance
Hades's House and Pester Hades
December 21, 1971
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Hades's house, you'll be led to her Studio Coop in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Hades as she is recording a scene from her next big film, a shot-for-shot remake of Peyton Place. Be sure to shake her cobra!
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to rename something longer.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from ankle, ribcage, leg, or clothing problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- One of the piranhas was sculpted to age as directed by Brigham Young.
- Be sure to look for a wicked Mickey when you look down in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.