Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hades's House and Meet Hades attraction, skittishly amusing in the morning moonlight
Hades's House and Meet Hades
July 21, 1956
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Hades's house, you'll encounter her Motion Picture Production Facility in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Hades repeatedly taping a scene from her celebrated film, "The Band Explorer. Be sure to smile and say "skull"!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to feed them before taking them on this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from sea sickness, valuable clothing, or chin problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- No food or nudity allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from July 28 through February 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.