Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A windswept view of Hades's House and Meet Hades when it's not covered in fog
Hades's House and Meet Hades
September 22, 1972
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Hades's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Meet 'n' Greet Porch in the rain. There you can set eyes on Hades finishing animating a scene from her last film, "The Band Nose. Be sure to smile and say "cavern"!
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to ride with a parent.
- Contains antique illusions.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- In a private closet at the high point of the Hades's House and Meet Hades, there is a snake-charming dojo for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.