Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
At right: The Hades's House and Hound Hades attraction, which recently celebrated its talented anniversary
Hades's House and Hound Hades
December 24, 2013
Avg. queue length:
636 guest lengths
After you amble
through Hades's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Studio Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Hades who has just finished taping a scene from his last big film, "Paddlewheeler Willie". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- You must be at least as high as this page to ride with a parent.
- Expectant fathers should ride immediately after eating.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from stomach, intestinal, bowel, wrist, hair, or ribcage complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling adventure.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Attraction is closed for emergency refurbishment from November 7 to January 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.