Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hades's House and Corner Hades attraction, shyly tempting in the afternoon sunlight
Hades's House and Corner Hades
March 8, 1971
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Hades's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Movie Silo in the "back yard". There you can observe Hades as he is re-animating a scene from his first film, an animated version of The Lost Weekend. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Chernabog!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 27".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No texting or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.