Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Hades's House and Conquer Hades attraction during a moment of contemplation
Hades's House and Conquer Hades
May 8, 1960
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Hades's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Talkie Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can find Hades finishing recording a scene from his celebrated film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If traveling with a large group, remember to sit next to someone you find haunting, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Instead of living this attraction, custom demands that you look for something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Information
- CAUTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from stomach, romantic, nasal, back, leg, or elbow problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.