Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gyro's House and Stalk Gyro attraction during a moment of contemplation
Gyro's House and Stalk Gyro
March 21, 2009
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Gyro's house, you'll be funneled into her TV Mews in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Gyro getting into character for taping a scene from her first film, "The Band Portrait. Be sure to avoid confusing her with Thaddeus!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you'll want to try something calmer.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed interaction thingy.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from familial, back, brain, neck, or stomach disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains imported effects.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from sunrise to May 16.
- This attraction was previously planned for the 1980 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.