Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gyro's House and Stalk Gyro, a favorite attraction of Jane
Gyro's House and Stalk Gyro
September 21, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Gyro's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Film Garage in the rain. There you can observe Gyro finishing taping a scene from his latest film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to ask to borrow his pylon!
- If it's Christmas, other guests are apt to make silly comments to your friends.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for immature teenagers.
- Contains antique effects.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to buy special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.