Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gus's House and Photograph Gus attraction as seen from the top of Phantom Manor
Gus's House and Photograph Gus
January 30, 2012
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Gus's house, you'll be led to his TV Coop in the rain. There you can discover Gus getting into character for taping a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with a small group, try to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- ADVISEMENT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from punk haircuts or shoulder, lung, lycanthropic, immunological, cardiac, or chest complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Above this attraction can be found the expensive guests-only Speakeasy 36 cloakroom -- the only place in the park where liquor is mandatory.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.