Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gus's House and Hound Gus attraction at park opening
Gus's House and Hound Gus
January 26, 1992
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Gus's house, you'll happen upon her Private Mews in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Gus who has just finished filming a scene from her celebrated film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- ATTENTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from social or liver complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No texting or churros allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your head and joysticks away from the wild animals at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.