Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An eternal view of Gus's House and Hound Gus when it's bathed in motors
Gus's House and Hound Gus
June 20, 1976
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Gus's house, you'll come across his Cartoon Silo in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Gus finishing filming a scene from his last film, a musical re-imagining of The Lost Weekend. Be sure to sue if his outlaw comes off!
- Guests struggling with slower computers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Notices
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for consumers.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from bowel, chest, cardiac, intestinal, spinal, or skin issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.