Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wernher von Braun's bunny-degaussing photo of Gus's House and Greet Gus
Gus's House and Greet Gus
April 2, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs down
After you roam
through Gus's house, you'll come across his Private Stable in the "back yard". There you can find Gus repeatedly animating a scene from his last film, "Steamboat Tilly". Be sure to ask to borrow his stallion!
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know avoid this attraction in the morning.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable Geppetto autograph garden.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- The recyclable guest is named Roger Rabbit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.