Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Gus's House and Bother Gus attraction, partially considered to be the finest theatrical attraction at Walt Disney Land
Gus's House and Bother Gus
November 19, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Eight Walts (by Tiana)
After you stroll
through Gus's house, you'll be funneled into his Secret Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Gus finishing filming a scene from his latest film, "The Band Filigree. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Gus!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to walk past this attraction and sing along.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with a different ambiance.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess photo location.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- Shortest guest must be at least 49" tall.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.