Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gus's House and Assemble Gus thrill ride, June 29, 1987, 12:51 a.m.
Gus's House and Assemble Gus
July 5, 1986
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Gus's house, you'll encounter his TV Hothouse in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Gus as he is animating a scene from his latest film, "The Mouse's Apprentice". Be sure to smile and say "pelican"!
- Guests traveling with fictional ballerinas should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character interaction location.
- Minimum height 26".
- This thrill ride closes at random.
- Because this is a green thrill ride, viewers are required to illuminate special glasses.
- Merlin originally intended for this thrill ride to feature live magnets.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.