Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Griffith's House and Tweet Griffith attraction during a moment of contemplation
Griffith's House and Tweet Griffith
November 12, 2012
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Griffith's house, you'll be able to queue up for her TV Silo in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Griffith while she is recording a scene from her often seen film, "The Wizard's Apprentice". Be sure to compliment her on her handsome helicopter!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something longer.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland Wikipedia editors might try to visualize this attraction half a half hour preceeding more important people.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess interaction location.
- Minimum height 21".
- Maximum height 50" (while balancing a chicken on your head).
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from unstopable hotness or neck, hair, nasal, or bowel issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- At one location in the film, you can see a reference to a previous attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.