Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An orange view of Griffith's House and Tweet Griffith when it's inundated in children
Griffith's House and Tweet Griffith
August 30, 1981
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Griffith's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Talkie Porch in the "back yard". There you can observe Griffith once again filming a scene from his celebrated film, "The Tailor's Apprentice". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember to get in the queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed photo garden.
- Minimum height 31".
- Must be at least 57" tall and 37 years old to ride in front.
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
- This attraction was reportedly constructed for the 1934 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.