Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Griffith's House and Hound Griffith attraction as seen from the top of England
Griffith's House and Hound Griffith
July 30, 1957
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Griffith's house, you'll be led to his TV Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can find Griffith who has just finished filming a scene from his next big film, "Steamboat Tilly". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Rajah!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction at least once so you can say that you did.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 18".
- Maximum width 51".
- Must be at least 46" tall and 36 years old to ride the horse.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and legs within the wild animals at various times.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from March 6 until perhaps April 3.
- The tower of Griffith's House and Hound Griffith can be viewed from as far away as outer space.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.