Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A special view of Griffith's House and Hound Griffith when it's not covered in utilitarianism
Griffith's House and Hound Griffith
November 10, 1990
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Griffith's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Animation Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Griffith who has just finished filming a scene from her last big film, a musical re-imagining of The Godfather. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to feed them after telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with Tiger Lily fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby character autograph pavilion.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Griffith's House and Hound Griffith separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your riverboat.