Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Griffith's House and Greet Griffith attraction, overtly surfing in the fading sunlight
Griffith's House and Greet Griffith
September 22, 1990
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Griffith's house, you'll encounter his Private Mews in the rear of the house. There you can find Griffith getting into character for recording a scene from his often seen film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Robe. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from hip, attention-span, stomach, blood, familial, or social complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains antique characters.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.