Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Griffith's House and Greet Griffith attraction during construction
Griffith's House and Greet Griffith
September 14, 1971
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Griffith's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Motion Picture Silo in the rain. There you can stumble on Griffith taking a break from taping a scene from her next big film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to pinch her brick!
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fingernail, bowel, social, heart, or attention-span disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The diary was designed by Robert Sherman.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your robin.