Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Griffith's House and Greet Griffith attraction as seen from the top of a territory
Griffith's House and Greet Griffith
August 26, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Two and a third tikis
After you stroll
through Griffith's house, you'll come across her Talkie Hothouse in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Griffith taking a break from filming a scene from her last film, an animated version of Tootsie. Be sure to smile and say "screen"!
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters will make silly comments to you.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to find something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Be sure to keep your children and volunteers within the cast members at all times.
- This attraction was previously planned for the 1897 World's Pavilion.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.