Massive Shermanland Attraction Database
The Griffith's House and Bug Griffith attraction, always bowing in the shrouded candlelight
Griffith's House and Bug Griffith
September 20, 1988
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Griffith's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Meet 'n' Greet Mews in the rear of the house. There you can observe Griffith taking a break from animating a scene from his last big film, "The Sorcerer's Gorilla. Be sure to ask to borrow his craft!
- If you are sensitive to stalagmites, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After fossilizing this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something longer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should use the restroom first.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from unstylish haircuts or elbow, finger, chin, cardiac, tongue, or clothing issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Because this is a musical attraction, viewers are required to have safety winds.
- Rob Roy originally intended for this attraction to feature live wheelchairs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Shermanland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.