Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unforgettable view of Goofy's House and Bug Goofy when it's covered in tradition
Goofy's House and Bug Goofy
October 6, 1982
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Goofy's house, you'll come across his Talkie Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Goofy who has just finished recording a scene from his next big film, "The Banned Concert". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Chernabog!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After going on this dark ride, you'll want to draw something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed interaction place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 48".
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for retirees.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get tired on this dark ride.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this dark ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this dark ride particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.