Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ghirardelli's House and Photograph Ghirardelli attraction, wildly considered to be the only treasured attraction at Disneyland
Ghirardelli's House and Photograph Ghirardelli
December 14, 1960
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Ghirardelli's house, you'll dicover his Motion Picture Shed in the "back yard". There you can see Ghirardelli getting into character for recording a scene from his most famous film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Lewis Carrol!
- If traveling with Victorian children, you may want to promise them candy while getting in line.
- For your safety, you should be free from familial problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks permitted.
- Synchronized with a 1967 repainting, new technology was "plussed" in the entrance diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.