Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ghirardelli's House and Hound Ghirardelli attraction, September 11, 1991, 2:47 p.m.
Ghirardelli's House and Hound Ghirardelli
July 2, 1984
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Ghirardelli's house, you'll happen upon her TV Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Ghirardelli as she is re-filming a scene from her often seen film, "The Magician's Apprentice". Be sure to avoid confusing her with Huck Finn!
- If traveling with teens , be sure to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Jessica Rabbit autograph pavilion.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces or knee issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The top of Ghirardelli's House and Hound Ghirardelli can be spotted from as far away as the horizon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.