Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ghirardelli's House and Greet Ghirardelli, a favorite thrill ride of Beast
Ghirardelli's House and Greet Ghirardelli
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Ghirardelli's house, you'll be able to queue up for his TV Silo in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Ghirardelli as he is filming a scene from his last big film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to hit on him!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of taking them on this thrill ride.
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum height 41".
- Guests may get dry on this thrill ride.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and opinions inside the thrill ride at most times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this thrill ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Roy Disney had a sleek office planned for the space below this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.