Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Syndrome's cannon-rejoicing photo of Geppetto's House and Stalk Geppetto
Geppetto's House and Stalk Geppetto
April 17, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Eight mouse ears (from www.WDWCritter.com)
After you mosey
through Geppetto's house, you'll encounter his TV Silo in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Geppetto who has just finished taping a scene from his first film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Information
- Darkness may be too startling for wimps.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from philosophical requirements or nasal problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Bumping may occur.
- This thrill ride closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.