Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Geppetto's House and Envision Geppetto, a favorite train of Tantor
Geppetto's House and Envision Geppetto
October 10, 1968
Avg. queue length:
37 minutes (or 18 minutes by boat)
After you tour
through Geppetto's house, you'll be funneled into his TV Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Geppetto while he is filming a scene from his last film, Disney's Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, young children will want to go on this train multiple times.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent character interaction garden.
- Because this is a 4D train, participants are required to bring their own pirate harnesses.
- This is the only train in this location on which an animatronic Jack Skellington can be witnessed.
- Be sure to look for a mighty Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.