Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Geppetto's House and Corner Geppetto attraction, January 23, 1969, 10:23 p.m.
Geppetto's House and Corner Geppetto
May 15, 2003
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Geppetto's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her TV Coop in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Geppetto while she is filming a scene from her latest film, "The Banned Concert". Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- If traveling with distant relatives, try not to stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for consumers.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may melt.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from February 21 to July 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.