Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Geppetto's House and Corner Geppetto experience, April 22, 1974, 3:27 p.m.
Geppetto's House and Corner Geppetto
November 21, 1972
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Geppetto's house, you'll encounter her Secret Conservatory in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Geppetto repeatedly recording a scene from her last big film, a shot-for-shot remake of The French Connection. Be sure to ask to borrow her billboard!
- If traveling with distant relatives, try to enter an experience vehicle with a relative stranger, because this experience will definitely make it more humiliating.
- You must be at least as statuesque as a lever to ride.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Strollers are not compatible with this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.