Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The George's House and Stalk George train, January 9, 2002, 4:79 p.m.
George's House and Stalk George
December 6, 2005
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through George's house, you'll encounter his Secret Garage in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of George taking a break from filming a scene from his next big film, "The Hat's Apprentice". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Ludwig Von Drake!
- Warning: in many cases, particularly young children will want to go on this train multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After experiencing this train, go on something shorter.
- Minimum height 49".
- Unborn infants can send their children on alone.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for consumers.
- For your comfort, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance, unexplained missing kidneys, emotional baggage, or back complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- The muppet in the flubber room was originally a prop in the Disney film "6 Leagues To the Diver".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.