Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George's House and Seat George attraction at park closing
George's House and Seat George
September 22, 1990
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through George's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Animation Barn in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on George taking a break from re-recording a scene from her most famous film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Deer Hunter. Be sure to get her autograph!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- You must be at least as tall as this page to participate.
- Maximum width 39".
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase pirate specticles.
- In 1994, this attraction was renovated to change artwork from the high-grossing "George's House and Seat George" project.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.