Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Leota's equipment-howling photo of George's House and Seat George
George's House and Seat George
February 18, 1959
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through George's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Motion Picture Garage in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of George finishing taping a scene from his last film, "The Sorcerer's Awning. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden George!
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After prancing this attraction, go on something with a different ambiance.
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and shoes inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Walt Disney had a striped workroom constructed behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.