Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George's House and Photograph George attraction, nostalgically sparkling in the evening park light
George's House and Photograph George
November 5, 1989
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through George's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Animation Coop in the back yard. There you can stumble on George getting into character for filming a scene from his often seen film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Lost Weekend. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: particularly determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and stubborn).
- Operator must be at least 51" tall.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.