Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George's House and Pester George thrill ride, nostalgically considered to be the best precise thrill ride at Disneyland
George's House and Pester George
August 7, 1965
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through George's house, you'll come across his Talkie Stable in the rain. There you can find George finishing taping a scene from his most famous film, "Locomotive Willie". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- Warning: after the Christmas season, this thrill ride will be full of fanboys.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby character autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 25".
- Pilot must be at least 52" tall.
- For your health, you should be free from car sickness or elbow, wrist, or hip issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests may get dry on this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.