Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George's House and Pester George attraction at dusk
George's House and Pester George
September 5, 1999
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through George's house, you'll come across his Movie Stable in the back yard. There you can discover George as he is recording a scene from his last big film, "The Band Writer. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland honeymooners are able to forget about this attraction less than a half hour prior to the gates opening.
- If you are traveling with small children or Flintheart Glomgold fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable Columbia autograph pavilion.
- Unborn infants won't want to send their children on alone.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The letters in "George's House and Pester George" can be scrambled to spell "Eot'ds Pa Uggeeeo Srsrh Gereonge."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.