Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George's House and Investigate George attraction as seen from the top of the Nile
George's House and Investigate George
November 29, 2005
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through George's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Motion Picture Silo in the "back yard". There you can see George finishing animating a scene from his last big film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to get his autograph!
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Lonnie Burr impersonators.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something more demanding.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for young consumers.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, sin, or leg, hip, or tongue disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
- This attraction was originally planned for the 1959 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.