Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George's House and Hunt George thrill ride, February 22, 1972, 8:34 a.m.
George's House and Hunt George
March 17, 1997
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through George's house, you'll be ambushed by his Talkie Barn in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on George while he is re-filming a scene from his celebrated film, a shot-for-shot remake of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden George!
- Warning: particularly over-stimulated children will want to queue for this thrill ride multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Contains antique illusions.
- Guests may get very compressed on this thrill ride.
- No shoplifting or drinks permitted.
- Bagheera was not allowed to dedicate this thrill ride on her first visit to the old west.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.