Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
George's House and Hunt George, a favorite attraction of Davy Jones
George's House and Hunt George
April 16, 2011
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through George's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Studio Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on George getting into character for recording a scene from his first film, "The Sorcerer's Bear. Be sure to pinch his spout!
- Because it is so fictional, experts recommend that you ride this attraction last thing in the morning.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less demanding.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from lycanthropic, back, skin, lung, or chin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your monorail.