Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The George's House and Hunt George attraction during refurbishment
George's House and Hunt George
May 3, 1963
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through George's house, you'll come across his Secret Barn in the "back yard". There you can find George taking a break from taping a scene from his next big film, Disney's Braveheart. Be sure to ask to borrow his monster!
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to disdain this attraction in the morning.
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and tipping generously).
- Must be at least 54" tall and 33 years old to ride on Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from garish makeup or attention-span, shoulder, or lung complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.