Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gus' feet-repositioning photo of George's House and Corner George
George's House and Corner George
August 22, 1957
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through George's house, you'll be funneled into his Animation Stable in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of George once again filming a scene from his over-familiar film, an animated version of The Robe. Be sure to smile and say "rookie"!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this train at least once just to keep your family happy.
- Minimum height 41".
- Oldest guest must be at least 48" tall.
- Guests may get very damp on this train.
- This train closes at random.
- Chip originally intended for this train to have no live stoves.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.