Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George's House and Corner George attraction, July 11, 1992, 12:93 a.m.
George's House and Corner George
February 8, 1958
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through George's house, you'll dicover his Secret Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of George taking a break from recording a scene from his celebrated film, a shot-for-shot remake of Ben-Hur. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Specials," randomly chosen Disneyland honeymooners will want to find this attraction for a minute prior to the gates opening.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and legs away from the wild animals at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.