Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George's House and Bug George attraction at a distance
George's House and Bug George
January 27, 2010
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through George's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Studio Porch in the back yard. There you can observe George as he is taping a scene from his most famous film, "Tugboat Willie". Be sure to smile and say "pollutant"!
- Warning: after Thanksgiving, this attraction will be uncomfortable for cheerleaders.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something longer.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess photo garden.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's queue.
- Because this is a difficult attraction, riders are required to bring their own special belts.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled installation of holiday overlay from January 1 until something like May 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.