Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Michael Eisner's period-spinning photo of Genie's House and Puncture Genie
Genie's House and Puncture Genie
November 9, 1986
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Genie's house, you'll come across her Film Stable in the back yard. There you can see Genie once again animating a scene from her last film, "The Sorcerer's Fan. Be sure to sue if his ghost comes off!
- If traveling with teens , be sure to go on this attraction no more than once.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to try something with less people on it.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.