Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Genie's House and Corner Genie attraction at night
Genie's House and Corner Genie
September 8, 1995
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Genie's house, you'll happen upon his Film Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can find Genie as he is taping a scene from his first film, "Steamboat Silly". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember to queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Before leaving this attraction, look for something more magical.
- Minimum height 39".
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- In 1968, this attraction was reworked to insert scenes from the popular "Genie's House and Corner Genie" project.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.