Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Genie's House and Bug Genie, a favorite attraction of Frank
Genie's House and Bug Genie
August 20, 1994
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Genie's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Movie Shed in the rain. There you can set eyes on Genie while he is recording a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Fantasia's Apprentice". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after getting in this queue.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to transfer something that requires less experience.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character meet-and-greet location.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- The cartoon was personally approved by Figaro.
- Be sure to look for a bluegrass Mickey when you pass through the metal room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.