Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gaston's House and Weigh Gaston attraction, May 14, 1956, 12:78 a.m.
Gaston's House and Weigh Gaston
August 5, 1969
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Gaston's house, you'll be ambushed by his TV Garage in the "back yard". There you can observe Gaston as he is re-filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Broom's Apprentice". Be sure to get his autograph!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Minimum height 24".
- Youngest guest must be at least 50" tall.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for young children.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and balloons inside the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.