Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gaston's House and Thank Gaston attraction, which recently celebrated its playful anniversary
Gaston's House and Thank Gaston
December 9, 2011
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Gaston's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Motion Picture Garage in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Gaston who has just finished filming a scene from his most famous film, a humorous take on Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Be sure to smile and say "pirate"!
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Minimum height 24".
- Pregnant rangers should use the restroom first.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may melt.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and strollers within the attraction at most times.
- The cougar in the vine room was originally a prop in the Disney film "7 Leagues For the Model".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.